Oriental - Estratto di Tabacco
Oriental tobacco is a highly aromatic variety of tobacco that is cured by direct sunlight. Historically grown in Thrace and Macedonia, today it is also found in Bulgaria, Greece, North Macedonia, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa and even along the Black Sea coasts. Oriental is the definition used to distinguish tobaccos belonging to the "sun-cured" class (dried in the sun). They have much smaller leaves than other tobaccos but with a very strong aromatic charge. Our Oriental (Izmir) remains faithful to these premises and will give you truly unique sensations Spicy and slightly sweet taste.
The Oriental, like the entire Estratto di Tabacco range from La Tabaccheria, is a classic aroma, called dirty, to be vaped only on reconstructable material. It does not require any particular steep.
Contains 10ml of pure flavor in 100pg.
Recommended dilution at 10%.
- for 0mg of nicotine, add 90ml of base in 30pg/70vg
- for 3mg of nicotine, add 1.5 nicotine booster 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 75ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 6mg of nicotine, add 3 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 60ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 9mg of nicotine, add 4.5 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 45ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 12mg of nicotine, add 6 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 30ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 15mg of nicotine, add 7.5 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 15ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 18mg of nicotine, add 9 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg