Maryland Broadleaf - Tabacchi in purezza
Historical tobacco, with Virginia, it is the first North American tobacco imported into Europe. It belongs to the class of air-cured light tobaccos, excellent for those who want to try their hand at the art of blending, giving their blends a precious touch of flavor but, at the same time, an excellent all day, with its round and spicy aromas. Today, Maryland is produced in South Africa, China, Japan and Italy. In each of these productions, the tobacco is hybridized so that it adapts to the different territories, for example, the Italian one is crossed with oriental tobacco from Herzegovina. A particular quality of Maryland is the Maryland Broadleaf. The characteristic of this tobacco lies in the cultivation and care that takes place exclusively in the homonymous American state.
Tabacchificio 3.0 Maryland Broadleaf is a tobacco extract classic, otherwise called “dirty”. It can only be vaped on reconstructable material. It does not require any particular steep.
Contains 20ml of pure flavor in 100pg.
Recommended dilution 20%
- for 0mg of nicotine, add 80ml of base in 30pg/70vg
- for 3mg of nicotine, add 1.5 nicotine booster 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 65ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 6mg of nicotine, add 3 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 50ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 9mg of nicotine, add 4.5 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 35ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 12mg of nicotine, add 6 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 20ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 15mg of nicotine, add 7.5 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 5ml base in 30pg/70vg