Virginia - Distillato Puro
Everyone knows it, nobody knows why it is called like that... Virginia Tobacco is the most famous tobacco in the world, as well as the most cultivated. Its name derives from Virginia, the American state, but it was named in honor of Queen Elizabeth I "The Virgin Queen" because she never took a husband. It was Jhon Rolfe (yes, the very protagonist of Pocahontas) who first brought it to our continent where it was appreciated for its incredible smoothness and delicacy on the palate. A sinuous scent of hay, the sustained body inhaling and the extreme freshness it leaves in the mouth make this cultivar unique in its kind. In our case, Bright Virginia leaves are pure distilled to preserve their authentic taste and natural aroma.
The ORGANICO DISTILLATO PURO, unlike the classic organic, allows you to vape up to 120ml of product without having to replace the coils, cottons or heads!
Shake well once mixed, a few days of maturation advised (2-7).
Recommended dilution: 10-15%
Examples of dosage:
- for 0mg of nicotine, add 90ml of base in 30pg/70vg
- for 3mg of nicotine, add 1.5 nicotine booster 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 75ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 6mg of nicotine, add 3 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 60ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 9mg of nicotine, add 4.5 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 45ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 12mg of nicotine, add 6 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 30ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 15mg of nicotine, add 7.5 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 15ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 18mg of nicotine, add 9 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg