Kentucky - Distillato Puro
An all-Italian love, the history of Kentucky and the cigar have permeated our memory since 1815 when Grand Duke Ferdinand III of Tuscany decided to found the first cigar factory in Florence. Kentucky Tobacco is characterized by a decisive and strong character. The aromas and fragrances released upon inhalation are full, full-bodied, flavorful and typical of this tobacco variety. It is characterized by strength and tenacity on the palate, an experience that any lover of fire-cured tobacco should include in their agenda. In our case, Kentucky Italian leaves are pure distilled to preserve their authentic taste and natural aroma.
The ORGANICO DISTILLATO PURO, unlike the classic organic, allows you to vape up to 120ml of product without having to replace the coils, cottons or heads!
Shake well once mixed, a few days of maturation advised (2-7).
Recommended dilution: 10-15%
Examples of dosage:
- for 0mg of nicotine, add 90ml of base in 30pg/70vg
- for 3mg of nicotine, add 1.5 nicotine booster 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 75ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 6mg of nicotine, add 3 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 60ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 9mg of nicotine, add 4.5 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 45ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 12mg of nicotine, add 6 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 30ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 15mg of nicotine, add 7.5 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg and 15ml base in 30pg/70vg
- for 18mg of nicotine, add 9 nicotine boosters 20mg in 30pg/70vg